How do I prep for my spray tan?
Imagine your skin being a canvas for an artist, the more blank the canvas, the better the results! On the night prior to getting your sunless tan, always use a non-oil based exfoliant to properly even the skin’s surface. Exfoliating right before your appointment can open the pores and make you prone to unsightly dark buildup in the pores on our legs and face.
Arrive to your appointment makeup, lotion, and deodorant free!
What do I wear?
During your spray, wear whatever you feel comfortable with. If you like tan lines, we recommend a thong. Being naked is totally fine too!
After your tan wear dark loose clothing and ideally no bra.
How long will my spray tan last?
7-10 days, the more you moisturize the longer it will last!
Avoid exfoliating, oil-heavy lotions, hot tubs, and excessive sweat until you're ready to get rid of your tan.
Will I turn orange?
NO. We have dozens of solutions and customize every spray to the client's desired level of darkness as well as skin tone.
What's the difference between rapid and regular tans?
Convenience. Rapid you can shower off in 2-4 hours and is time sensitive. Regular tans need to process for at least 8 hours before rinsing.
What is sugaring?
Hair removal using a completely natural paste made from lemon, sugar and water. It looks like honey, but is even thicker. The paste is molded onto your skin against the direction of the hair growth, then quickly flicked off – removing the sugar paste, extracting your unwanted hair, and collecting dead skin cells. This ancient hand technique that allows for the hair to be extracted in the direction of it’s growth means less breakage and discomfort for you!
How do I prep for my sugaring appointment?
Please do not put deodorant on before your underarm Sugaring appointment; don’t put any lotion on the areas you are getting Sugar’d that day, and please do not exfoliate the day before or the day of your appointment.
How long does the hair need to be?
1/2″ – about the length of a grain of rice. Depending on how fast your hair grows, that is usually 10 – 14 days after your last shave.
What is a Lash Lift?
This technique is designed to give you longer-looking lashes without the need for lash extensions. It will look as if you used a really good eyelash curler, only this lift lasts for 6 to 8 weeks! To top off the treatment, a black or brown lash tint can be applied which makes your lashes look more prominent.
How do I need to prep for the treatment?
PLEASE ARRIVE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT COMPLETELY FREE OF EYE MAKE UP! Also, you must stop usage of waterproof mascara and lash growth serums at least 2 days prior to your Lift! If you wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, consider removing contacts before your appointment.
What are the post treatment instructions?
Pretty simple: Don't get your lashes wet/expose them to steam or apply anything at all to them for 24 hours. Steer clear of waterproof mascara for the entire life of your lift. Avoid oil heavy products as these can over nourish the lash and prematurely drop your lift. Brush out the lashes daily.
Can I still wear mascara?
Of course! You'll just achieve a more dramatic effect when mascara is applied to your curled lashes.
Why can’t I wear waterproof mascara?
Harsh chemicals are used in waterproof formulas in order to make them, well.... waterproof. This chemical composition is extremely drying to your lashes. Not to mention all the effort and extra tugging and pulling on the lashes to remove the mascara. To be honest, most people are not great at thoroughly removing the mascara. If that’s the case, now you’re running around with this super drying film of chemicals on your lashes 24 hours a day. This results in weakened lashes that are prone to breakage, and over shedding.
Will this damage my eyelashes?
No, if you follow all the advice on Pre prep and Post care. The lifting solutions are only applied to the new growth area of the lashes, down towards the base and up a bit. Never to the ends of the lashes.
How long does the effect last?
Depending on the length and quality of your natural lashes, the lift will last for 6 to 8 weeks and sometimes up to 12.
How long will a set of Eyelash Extensions last?
When applied by one of our certified lash technicians, eyelash extensions will last the length of the natural growth cycle of your
own eyelashes. Depending on your activity and day-to-day routine, refills should only be required every 2 to 3 weeks.
Will it ruin or cause my natural lashes to fall out?
Based on the growth cycle of eyelashes, when applying lashes, lash stylist are trained to look for adult lashes to attach the individual synthetic lashes. Young (baby) lashes are left to allow them to fully develop and when it comes times to re-lash, we have new strong lashes to bond to.Lash extensions will not cause your natural eyelashes to fall out. Remember that your natural lashes have their own life cycle of falling and growing – like the hair found elsewhere on your body. It's hard to notice small lashes falling out, but when attached to a thicker, longer lash they become much more noticeable! Once the extensions are removed, your own eyes may appear smaller, your natural lashes, shorter and sparser because you've been accustomed to a full set of longer, thicker lashes.
How do I take care of my extensions?
Immediately after application
• For maximal bonding avoid touching the lashes for 24-hours.
• Do not swim, bathe, steam or spend any prolonged amount of time with the eyelashes wet.
• Eyelash serums (Grande Lash is our fave) are recommended for every lash client. It promotes great lash health, extends the growth cycle so your extensions last longer, and grows your natural lashes thicker and longer creating a stronger base for the extension.
• Cleanse lashes daily. Not cleaning your lashes will lead to poor retention, lash mites, and infection.
• Avoid makeup remover wipes.
• Be gentle with your eyelashes. Do not pull on the eyelids or rub the eyes.
• Do not use oil-based products on or around the eyelashes. This includes any facial products containing glycol or glycerin.
• Use powdered, liquid or gel eyeliners that are oil-free and don't cake.
• Do not use eyelash curlers.
• Clients experiencing excessive lash loss on one side or on pillow should consider silk pillowcases
• Avoid blasts of direct heat as this can cause the lash extensions to lose shape and/or burn the lashes. (Step aside when opening the oven/BBQ or if you are a smoker, turn the cigarette away from yours eyes when lighting)
Never pull off the eyelash extensions as this will pull out your natural eyelashes and get your oils on them, breaking down the glue.
Do not remove the eyelash extensions on your own. If you need the extensions removed set up an appointment with a professional.
•Use a sealant on the roots of your lashes to strengthen the glue bond every 2-3 days (classic extensions only)
• If mascara is required, use water-soluble mascara only. Only apply mascara to the tips, avoid roots. All mascara must be removed from lashes prior to your fill appointment. Having mascara residue will affect the ability of the glue to latch onto the natural lash. Clients with mascara on when they come in for a fill will be charged a $10 cleaning fee.